Pokemon Legends: Arceus – How to evolve all new Pokemon
Pokémon Legends: Arceus contains several new Pokémon, many of which require the use of a new method of evolution to obtain. The new Pokémon game is inspired by pokémon diamond and perla by introducing new forms evolved for existing Pokémon. Some of these Pokémon such as Wyrdeer and Basullegion were revealed before the launch of the game, but several other Pokémon remained out of sight until the launch of the game. While players will obtain access to most of these Pokémon through the Ride Pokemon function, you will have to work a little more if you want to add these Pokémon to your collection.
Of the six new Pokémon evolutions present in _pokémon legends: arceous, _ three use a new method of evolution: the use of a specific combination of movement / style in battle. Players should use the characteristic movement of a Pokémon with a specific movement style several times to unlock the evolution capacity of a Pokémon. The other three Pokémon require a specific evolutionary element that can generally be found in nature.
Here it explains how to evolve the new species of Pokémon in _pokémon legends: arceous: _
- Wyrdeer: Stantler needs to use Psychiield Bash in Agile Style 20 times.
- Ursaluna: Players must use the evolutionary element PEAT BLOCKS in Ursaring during the full moon. Players can find peat blocks using Ride Ursaluna.
- KLEAVOR: Players must use the Black Augurites Evolutionary Element in Scyther. Graveler and other rock-type Pokémon let the Black Augurites fall randomly.
- Overqwil: HISUIAN QWILFISH needs to use Barb Barrage in Strong Style 20 times.
- Basculégion: The white striped basculin needs to receive 300 damage through the Wave Crasher movement without fainting. Players can cure Basculin during this process.
- Astute: Players should use the Razor Claw Evolutionary Element in Hisuian Sneael during the day.
The Pokémon who have regional forms or have regional variants of their evolutions (ie, Hisuian Growlithe, Petilil, Hisuian Zorua and Rufflet) retain all its original evolutionary methods. This includes Goomy, which evolves Hisuian Sliggoo at level 40 and then to Hisuian Goodra at level 50 when it rains or there is fog.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus is now available in Nintendo Switch.