Anunciado Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection
Konami has announced a new collector of classic games, on this occasion of Ninja turtles.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection includes thirteen classic titles of consoles such as NES, SNES, Mega Drive or Game Boy. All of them will have the option of saving at any time and rewind, and some will have multiplayer online as well as local.
Konami has also confirmed the inclusion of a Boss Rush mode and a challenge mode, the option to play Japan’s launch versions and a historical content of Ninja turtles provided by Nickelodeon, sketches and development designs.
Among the games already confirmed for the Cowabunga Collection are the following:
- TMNT: Fall of the Foot Clan (Game Boy)
- TMNT II: Back from the Sewers (Game Boy)
- TMNT III: Radical Rescue (Game Boy)
- TMNT I (NES)
- TMNT II: The Arcade Game (NES)
- TMNT III: The Manhattan Project (NES)
- TMNT: Tournament Fighters (NES)
- TMNT: Tournament Fighters (SNES / Mega Drive)
- TMNT: Hyper Stone Heist (Mega Drive)
- TMNT: Turtles in Time (SNES)
The launch of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection is scheduled for this year 2022 and at the moment the versions for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 are confirmed, although it is quite likely that in the next Konami hours also reveal its arrival in other platforms as Xbox, Nintendo Switch or PC.