Minecraft Update Test Allay MOB voted by the community
Minecraft Players who are based on the Java Edition of the game obtained a new snapshot this week that allows them to try Allay, the Mafia that the community chose to add to the game at the vote last year. This mafia beat Glare and Copper Golem when players voted among the three contenders as part of Minecraft Live’s annual festivities, and although it has been tried earlier in other versions of the game, it is now in this last snapshot of Java.
About the Minecraft Site, Mojang confirmed the content of the 22W13A snapshot that is already available. Its new features are, as usual, the most exciting parts of the update, but it has other changes, as well as some errors that have been eliminated.
That said, you can see the new features, including Allay and more then courtesy of the patch notes.
- ALLAYS will collect all the surrounding elements that match the element they have
- The allies will like a player who gives them an article and will take the articles that collect their favorite player.
- If Allay listens to play a block of notes, that block of notes becomes the Allay’s favorite notes block for 30 seconds. The Allay will remain close to that block of notes during that time and will bring the elements collected to the block of notes instead of the player.
- Interact with an allay with the empty hand will eliminate the element that the Allay has.
- Allies can be found in Pillager Outposts and Woodland Mansions
- Stand through the corridors of these abandoned structures a long time ago in the depths of Deep Dark to discover some forgotten relics a long time ago.
* The structures of the ancient city are generated in the Deep Dark Biome
* In the chests, protected by Sculk sensors and scarves, you can find the new Swift Sneaking enchantment.
- You can also find a new mysterious block called Reinforced DeepSlate here, which can not be obtained in Survival
- Turbs can not appear in ancient cities
Differences compared to the experimental snapshot Deep Dark
- Many adjustments have been made to ancient cities, with new and modified structures.
- The boot boards have been adjusted for ancient cities, including a separate booty table for “ice box” structures.