How to save the world in minecraft
It is very important to know how to save the world of minecraft. Players can plunge into the world of Minecraft for dozens or even hundreds of hours, and no one wants to lose all this hard work. Preservation and backup of the world of Minecraft is the safest way to ensure the safety of these cool assemblies.
How to save the world minecraft
- Players should open Game menu in the world of minecraft, they want to save.
- After opening, players can click on save and go to the headline option on the menu.
- It is so simple. The world of Minecraft will be saved, and it will be possible to access it through the Mir menu in the game launch menu.
How to make a backup copy of the world minecraft
- Players must open world menu and select the world for which backup is performed.
- After choosing, click the edit button at the bottom of the menu.
- When the list of parameters opens, click the button, make a backup of button shown in the image above.
- The game will begin backing up the selected world. This can take some time depending on the size of the world. After saving, the backup will enter the folder of backups on the PC. Players learn that the backup is completed when they see the backup icon: the world name message will appear on the screen.
After backing up the world, players can load it into the game by pressing the edit button in the Mir menu, and then selecting open the reserve copies folder option. After choosing, players can download their saving backup file.
interested in Minecraft manuals and want to know more? Check out the best designs of minecraft roofs in Pro Game Guides!