Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack does not work, correction
Despite the fact that you bought a Watch point Pack for Overwatch 2 for $40, many people complain that their purchase does not work. If you are one of these unfortunate users who cannot access the contents of your Watch point Pack in Overwatch 2, let us offer some corrections.
- Overwatch 2 Watch point Pack does not work, correction
- How to fix Watch point Pack, not working on the console
Since the Watch point set is just cosmetics and Overwatch coins, it is quite possible that you have access to some of your skins from it, while others are absent, or you could not get your Overwatch coins.
Overwatch 2 Watch point Pack does not work, correction
If you play OW2 on PC , at the moment there is no 100% working solution to correct the missing Watch point Pack. Again, this is a problem on the server side, and usually it is eliminated after a few hours of waiting.
So you will need some patients, like snow storm there are problems with the server, and they work on their correction. In most cases, restarting the game corrected the problem with a non-working Watch point Pack package.
If this did not eliminate the problem, you should contact the Blizzard ** support service. To do this correctly, you must take the following steps.
- Go to the Battle.net support page and click Contact the Support Service.
- After that, click Overwatch 2, and a new tab will appear with a request to describe your problem.
- Describe your problem, and then click I still need help.
- Now click Payment and select Buy Error.
- Again, click Contact us and enter your Battle.net account.
- Select the details of the payment, enter the text of the error that you see and describe the problem again.
- After that, click Send.
After successful sending the application, you may have to wait for correction within 24 or even more hours.
How to fix Watch point Pack, not working on the console
If you play Overwatch 2 on the console, you can try the following solutions.
Firstly, make sure that you correctly installed Watch point Pack. Make sure you are using the latest version of the game.
Secondly, you need to make sure that the system does not have files from OW 1, because it can cause a conflict between the two versions of the game.
Reinstalling the game is another correction, but for this, again, you must make sure that there are no files from OW 1 in the system.