LOL 25-year-old shows his unusual schedule from the time when he became world champion
The South Korean Kim Doing Teasing was at the level of his power in League of Legends in 2019: With the Chinese team Fun plus Phoenix, he beat G2 in the final of the LOL Worlds in Paris and became world champion. Today the 25-year-old programs his timetable from the time.
What did Doing achieve?
- Doing was the impressive gamer at the Worlds in League of Legends in 2019. He was thought about a super-carry when someone who had the ability to carry his group for success.
- Doing played a wide variety of heroes in the Midland: might totally dominate games or to stage his innovative jungle partner Than Brilliant. Against Doing was merely no methods of finding in 2019. The European Europeans had to learn this painfully, who in the greatest game of their profession, in the last, mercilessly against him.
- In addition, Doing still had a great story to use: really he had actually already given up his career. Only his spouse, whom he had actually newly married, might encourage him. His spouse’s photo on the edge of the field, as she was with her partner, walked around the world at the time.
14.5 hours LOL a day-only 5.5 hours of sleep
That was behind the success: In an interview, Doing has now shared his schedule from the World Cup. He states:
- 10:30 p.m.-3:30 a.m.: Ranked Play
- 3:30 a.m.-9 a.m.: Sleep
- 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Ranked Play
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Lunch
- 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Scrimmages
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Supper
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Skirmishes
In addition, he went to the medical facility as soon as a year to be examined entirely.
He only played LOL for 14.5 hours a day:
How is that talked about? The background to the discussion is that the players from the 2 large Asian areas, South Korea and China do so a lot more successfully in worldwide competitors than the gamers from Europe and the U.S.A.
- 8.5 hours a day in the solo hint in the ranked
- 6 hours a day training video games with the whole group
North Americans in particular are slammed by fans of having excessive private life and playing insufficient. Some fans grumble excessive for their work-life balance.
The legend is:
In the years after, he was strong nationally, barely played a function in the worldwide LOL.
Virtually no gamer in LOL has been able to control continuously internationally because 2016. Even the best groups of one year typically break in the list below year, lose gamers, get a warehouse scooter or simply can’t get it right with a new meta.
What is the problem with the training technique from Doing? The training of doing, with this insane time, does not seem to be the real thing that guaranteed success, since Doing only had this absolute high flight in 2019.
- The United States professionals are on the couch after training and feed chips
- From professionals in Asia, the teams expect tacitly that they continue to train privately after the training sessions in the team, in which solo queue detach their hours, attempt brand-new champs, continue to deal with LOL, maybe likewise stream
so much LOL under pressure needs a high cost
Many top-class players from Korea are now likewise complaining about the crazy pressure that prevails in the area:
- The previous to planer Effect transferred to the U.S.A. early, where he led a much quieter life and still made appropriate cash.
- Former South Korean star gamers like the Wolf Supporter suffer from physical conditions, have fear attacks.
- One of the strongest Chinese gamers, ADC Uzi, played the body broken at the beginning of 20.
- Another player had to measure his video gaming location perfectly with the ruler before playing.
How is that talked about? On Twitter, many gamers are impressed by this work setting, which Doing has. Numerous thought it was just not in it to complete more than 5 training matches a day.
For western players, this workload is unimaginable and apparently not preferable. A Twitter user states:
If I were a professional, I would play LOL 8 hours, sleep 8 hours and 8 hours, naturally, do something else.
How hard the life of an LOL specialist can be seen in such stories:
LOL: Profit breaks under pressure and is slammed by grocery store cashier-is now scared of purchasing food
On Twitter, numerous players are surprised by this work setting, which Doing has.
- Doing played a broad variety of heroes in the Midland: might absolutely dominate video games or to stage his ingenious jungle partner Than Brilliant. Versus Doing was just no means of finding in 2019. In addition, Doing still had a fantastic story to offer: in fact he had actually already given up his profession. His better half’s image on the edge of the field, as she was with her spouse, went around the world at the time.